THE TRIPLE CROWN
You can do this.
Complete the Triple Crown and receive lifetime admission to The Hall of Pain.
To qualify you must complete the following at least once in your life (events do not need to be finished in the same year).
- Polar Roll: 30-mile bike or snowshoe
- The Crusher: 225-mile bike or 55-mile run
- Marji Gesick: 100 bike or run or 200-mile out ‘n back
Complete all three challenges and you will be enshrined in the Hall of Pain which grants you a lifetime invitation to our upcoming annual “Secret Event”, reserved exclusively for Triple Crown inductees.
1. Does my participation in past events (2015-2018) count?
2. Will “The Secret Event” be as hard as the rest of them?
3. What will “The Secret Event” format be?
Think multi-day enduro, rolling & running party. A sweaty celebration for those that have suffered.
4. When is the first “Secret Event”?
Summer 2020, probably June.
There’s only one way to find out.
DOING BEGINS WITH BELIEVING. GET AFTER IT.
When you sign up for the Marji Gesick mailing list
It’s all about community.
While a lot of races out there are run by for-profit companies, that’s not the case for Marji Gesick, Polar Roll and The Crusher. All of our events are productions of the 906 Adventure Team, a 501(c)3 whose mission is to empower people to become the best version of themselves through outdoor adventure. We don’t have a large staff of people (two, to be exact) or significant overhead, and that enables us to donate a significant portion of race revenues in two ways:
- Since 2015, we’ve given back more than $110,000 to the trail-builders of RAMBA, NTN, Sisu Dirt Crews, WinMan and the DCNT.
- We also support youth adventure programs in three communities, investing over $35,000 this year alone in equipment, training, and gear to remove barriers for all kids. Our summer and after-school programs now have over 350 participants, and spots fill up as quickly as Marji Gesick. There is a need we’re trying to fill: to connect kids with their communities and get them off devices.